Ebeed Saleh Discusses the Mechanisms of Carrying out the Second-semester Exams
Under the auspices of Prof. Dr. Khaled Abdel-Ghaffar - Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research,
Prof. Dr. Ebeed Saleh - President of Damanhour University - headed an emergency meeting for the Council of Deans
to develop a university plan for the preparing of the second-semester exams for the academic year 2020/2021.
Saleh emphasized the necessity of:
- Applying all preventive measures to counter the Coronavirus.
- Providing online lectures instead of theoretical ones.
- Reducing rates of student attendance on campus.
- Providing educational photos and videos because they help students save the information longer.
- Sending all precautionary measures through the university email.
- Allowing students to enter examination committees well in advance and allocating entry and exit gates to prevent overcrowding.