Damanhour University Concludes with the Supreme Council of Universities
the Evaluative Sessions for its Plan for Transformation into a Smart University
Under the auspices of Prof. Dr. Khaled Abdel Ghaffar - Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research
and the chairmanship of Prof. Dr. Ebeed Saleh - President of Damanhour University,
the final session to assess the capabilities of Damanhour University to be transformed into a smart university
was held with Dr. Rasha Badri – Representative of the Center for Electronic and knowledge services at the Supreme Council of Universities,
Eng. Hisham Saqr, and Eng. Mohamed Hassan - representatives of the Information Technology Industry Development Authority at the Ministry of
Communications. The main aim of the concluding session is to discuss the applications used in the university represented in:
- Providing administrative support for university employees and faculty staff members.
- The university’s communication with civil society.
- The university’s participation in providing eco-friendly solutions both inside and outside the campus.
- Some details about the security system inside the university.
- Some information about internet connection.
Saleh indicated that the university’s website provides some models of questionnaires and complaints,
which are directly followed up with the complainants to provide solutions.
He also confirmed that he always inspects the colleges and campus himself to ensure that all necessary safety measures
have been taken and to make direct contact with students.